- Perform periodic inspections (Inside and outside) on a predefined schedule looking for repair needs, safety hazards, etc.
- Send owner periodic reports on the condition of the property
- Provide accounting property management services
- Detailed documentation of expenses via invoices and receipts
- Maintain all historical records (paid invoices, inspection reports, warranties, etc.)
- Advise owner on relevant tax deductions related to their vacation property
- Provide easy to read monthly statements which offer a detailed breakdown of any itemized expenses
Maintenance, Repairs, and Remodeling
- Provide and oversee the hired maintenance crew
- Establish a preventative maintenance policy to identify and deal with repair needs
- Provide a network of licensed, bonded and fully insured contractors who have been vetted for good pricing and good work that is up to code.
- Assign jobs to different parties (in-house employees, handyman and professional contractors) based on who will do the best job for the best price.
- Maintain outdoor areas
- Removing trash and debris
- Larger renovation or rehab projects
- Provide project management to over the project.
- Prepare preliminary cost estimates
- Get multiple independent bids for the work
Benedict Properties is owned and operated by Judy Northcutt-Benedict and services the Texas Hill Country from Austin to SanAntonio in residential real estate and property management. Judy has been an active real estate agent/broker since 1996. Her real estate career began as a residential agent in Houston with firms; such as, Keller Williams, Coldwell Banker and Century 21 Western and then expanded into corporate real estate and construction project management for companies such as, Shell, AT & T, and BP.
In residential real estate, Judy has represented both Sellers and Buyers since 1996. She offers assistance to Sellers to market their properties to its best potential and to gain attention from the best Buyers.. She provides guidance to Sellers and Buyers from the start to the finish and provides service with a personal touch.
Now in Canyon Lake, Texas, along with sales, Judy is working in vacation property management and investment property management offering relief to homeowners throughout the hill country.